A radically different approach to airline ticket sales, auditing and revenue assurance, that leads to permanent protection of revenue, stopping of revenue violations and increased airline profits
- Airline revenue leakage estimated at 1% - 3% of ticket sales.
- Complexity has defeated many attempts at full revenue assurance.
- Current best practice is outsourced, manual audits with varying levels of systems support.
- Revenue leakage is like an iceberg with most of the leakage below the waterline and invisible.
- What is visible is the recoveries that current providers are able to identify.
- Undetected leakage is typically many times what is currently visible.
- For a $2B airline, this cost in lost profitability amounts to $20M to $60M per annum.
- Lost revenue from unstopped internal leakage is ongoing drain on profit.
- Current business models based on percent of recoveries assume leakage will continue on the same scale or increase with time.
Rassure detects, reveals and stops all types of ticket violations
Built by airline experts
Benchmarked through second pass audits
"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
George Berkeley 1710, American philosopher