A global leader in revenue assurance based in Sydney, Australia. The company has developed a unique platform purpose built to identify revenue leakage for airlines.
RASSURE provides a game-changing solution to revenue leakage violation detection and cessation using smart analytics and proprietary Australian-designed technology. Built on innovation and outside the box thinking, we offer an industry disruptive approach which allows airlines to realise previously foregone revenue.
The company was established in 2015 by three leading aviation, consulting and technology executives.
Dr Atat Li-Kim-Mui
- More than twenty years of corporate and strategy consulting experience, including Booz Allen
- Extensive experience in the aviation industry in operations, commercial and maintenance
- PhD in Engineering from the University of Cambridge, BSc (Honours) First Class in Civil Engineering from the University of Lancaster and MBA from the University of Sydney
- Twenty years of experience in large information systems, data analytics and and broader Business Intelligence initiatives
- Extensive knowledge in aviation commercial and information systems including twelve years of experience in airline Revenue Protection
- BSc. Applied Maths from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, BSc. Computer Science from University of New South Wales and a MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management, UNSW
- Significant experience in technology innovation and working with large corporations
- More than twenty five years of strategy consulting and advisory experience with blue chip clients, including with McKinsey & Company
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Management from MIT and a MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Our systems are unique, utilising an IT platform with its own intellectual properties to identify revenue leakage previously undetected.
RASSURE has frequently achieved over ten times the existing level of recovery on every like-for-like audit so far with a minimum of two times.
Our system has already been been benchmarked by some of the region’s largest Airlines and has identified over $100 million in annual revenue leakage and lost profit.