Buried under tens of thousands of airline ticket refund applications? Pleased to announce that Rassure has implemented ATPCO Emergency Flexibility for Changes to Fare Rule Conditions on Existing Tickets. RAXTM is now able to automatically audit airline refunds and validate them against either the original fare rules or if qualifying, against exceptions coded using ATPCO’s Emergency Flexibility. This service enables an airline to utilize the ATPCO facility to code the automatic processing of COVID-19 exceptions to standard exchange and refund rules, enabling agents to handle Exchange and Refunds automatically via GDS rather than submitting a refund application to the airline. Benefits for airlines using this ATPCO facility combined with Rassure’s refund validation service are:
- Save time and money: Practical alternative to manual processing via Refund Application Processing. Automatic refunds via GDS + automatic audit review by RASSURE RAXTM vs costly manual processing and review of each refund application.
- Immediate Processing: Preconfigured ATPCO Emergency Flexibility for Voluntary Changes and Refunds Rules (COVID19 Rules) on RASSURE RAXTM
- Increased Refund Audit Frequency: Covers the airline’s exposure to ARC & BSP refunds through frequent Refund Audits, i.e. Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly.
- 100% validation: Rassure’s audits are based on reviewing 100% of tickets, clients can be confident that every refund, no matter how many, will be audited.
- Error Free Service: RAXTM implements and checks through all data supplied by Airline at time of processing.