Today’s business world is all about relentless change. The massive influx of technology has forced companies to evolve at the quickest pace ever to stay competitive. Air transport, being a technology-centric industry, is more exposed to risks associated with change. Robots, AI-based machine learning, VR and immersive experience, inflight connectivity, the role of biometrics, and autonomous travel are some of the evolving technological trends in years to come.
Experts suggest that the adoption of new technologies to reap the benefits to their true potential in value creation is an additional challenge than just the implementation of a tech-solution. Airlines have been focussing on revenue assurance, costing millions of US Dollar every year. However, as we have highlighted in a previous blog, what an airline has been recovering historically is an underestimate of the real level of revenue leakage. Fraudulent ticketing activity, mismatched fare basis codes, invalid fare amounts, or errors associated with taxes, fees, surcharges, and advanced purchase or abuse of waivers are some serious concerns hurting the full revenue assurance programs. There are also incidences of distribution channels adding to the complexity of abuse either deliberately or inadvertently. To date, the main approach to sales audit has been sampling analysis by expert human auditors, augmented in some cases by automated reference to GDS. This legacy approach still leaves millions in unrecovered leakage from narrowed scope (direct sales are almost always excluded) and fuzzy bunching.
Rassure has proudly introduced RAX™, which sets a new quality, cost, and sustainability standard in the detection of revenue violations caused by wilful abuse, genuine errors, and poor design and understanding of airline rules in airline tickets. RAX™ accuracy is so high, it has even discovered GDS errors and filing errors. This fully-featured and intelligent solution is used to:
- Audit every ticket individually, subjecting each to hundreds of tests
- Process millions of transactions per hour through a high powered analytical engine, allowing audits to take place soon after transaction date
- Manage ADM recovery with our automated ADM and dispute management platform
- Deep dive and uncover the sources of leakage by market, point of sale, and channel
- Deliver flexible and comprehensive management reporting weekly, monthly or quarterly to drive behaviour change
RAX™ is our proprietary intelligent expert system capable of delivering a radical boost in benefits such as;
- 100% of tickets checked against all rules – not just a sample
- 100% of markets covered – not just a few
- All channels (internet, call centre, agency, OTAs) covered – not just external agencies
- Rapid detection within 24-48 hours of each checking cycle – not 20 to 60 days
- Up to 1000% more violations detected – not just 20% to 30% more
Our airline industry-focused approach depends on a proprietary analytics engine and proprietary expert knowledge algorithms. This radical approach of bringing the insights to your dashboard, which otherwise will go hidden, is aimed at a maximum recovery of lost profits. Rassure is confident of optimal revenue assurance for your business by minimizing sales violations with the aim to detect, reveal, and recover.
Come talk to us and we will be happy to share how we can do it together.